Consultation – more
This gives us the chance to find out about your company and what it is you’re trying to achieve, and for all of us to make sure we’re on the same page.
If possible, we prefer to come to you to get an immediate first-hand experience of your company. If this isn’t possible, you can always visit us in the lovely Hitchin and we’ll find a nice place to do business.
Things to think about
It’s worth preparing a few things before our meeting; these are some of the questions we find helpful when determining what you want to get from your film.
- What values sum up your business best?
- Who do you want to see your film? Who is your target audience?
- What information do you want to put across?
- What tone of voice best describes your business? Fun/quirky? Traditional? Expert?
- What kind of budget do you have for the film?